Mark Zuckerberg and his company have taken over our lives. And that is not necessarily in a bad way. Facebook is one of the prime social networking sites. It has the largest number of users. This is the alternate social life for most of the youngsters. All of these were necessary to establish the fact that Facebook does not need any introduction. But there is still need to write about the process of logging in to Facebook account. Also, how to retrieve password is an important thing. You will find these pieces of information about Facebook here. In addition to those, you will also find a how to create a new Facebook Login ID tutorial.
While Facebook does not require any introduction, it is only mandatory that we provide a brief account of the application. To begin with, Facebook has become the process of social interaction in the virtual world. It is a place where people can express their views, interact with each other. It also has a lot more functions. People even use it for business purposes even!
You May Also Read These
Facebook comes with a messenger of its own. The messenger is complete within itself with options to send multimedia files and stickers. There is even a calling facility. And then there are these fun applications on Facebook that you can use.
And just to mention, Facebook is also the biggest platform for promoting anything and everything. So, you are more likely to find out what the latest news is and what people are talking about. And obviously, this feature is not limited to news, but also to entertainment and e-commerce marketing.
Now let us arrive at the point.
Facebook is accessible both from the browser and from the app. The process of login is the same in both the cases.
- Go to the official Facebook website or open the app on your smartphone.
- Locate the login box.
- Enter the email id or the phone number registered with your account.
- Enter the password.
- Check the ‘Keep Me Signed In’ option if you are accessing from a private device.
- Click on Login.
This feature is one that is completely essential. And it is more so because in this age of digitalization; we are always connected to our online profiles. What happens is that we get too used to being logged in from our mobiles and laptops. And thus, we hardly ever have to enter our passwords manually. But when the need arises, we have no memory of what the password was. If you ever get stuck in a similar situation, here is what you should do.
- Go to the Facebook Login page.
- Now locate the ‘Forgot Password’ link written in tiny little fonts.
- This option is located near the password box.
- Clicking on this link will take you to a different page.
- Enter the username or email id or the phone number registered with your account.
- Now, enter the email address again.
- Once you confirm your email id, Facebook will send you a link with password reset option for your account.
- Now, if you do not have access to this email account as well, there is still another option.
- You can choose to answer the security questions correctly.
- If your answers are correct, you will be taken to the password reset page automatically.
How to Create a New Facebook Login ID:
This process is fairly simple as you must be aware of already. However, here goes the process.
- Go to the official Facebook website.
- You will find a quick sign up guide right on the home page.
- Enter the details as marked.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose a password.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Check the ‘I Agree To the T&C’ box.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Now you can set up your profile.
- You will also need to validate your email id from the link sent to you via email.
- That’s all that there is to know about creating a new Facebook Login ID.