It is the time of social networking. We can not spend a single day without accessing our accounts on all of those social networking accounts. We are even a generation that watched the movie ‘The Social Network’ as well seeing the rise of social networking in general. And there are too many websites already. And while a lot of them are trying to get to the point where it becomes the main mean of communication, there are a few who are content with their specialized area. Instagram is one app from that category. It truly and only specializes in photography and video sharing. If you want to know more about this service and how to get an Instagram Login, keep reading this article.
Before we proceed to the section where I guide you to create an Instagram Login for yourself, let me give you a little insight on the service itself. Yes, I am saying a service because though this photograph and video sharing application is mostly based on the mobile app version, it does have a browser version as well. But trust you me, you would only want to use the app version for all it matters.
You May Also Like
However, the app is a place where you can share your photos and videos. And there are also inbuilt filters. And it also has the basic photo editing tools. So you see why this has become the photograph sharing destination for our generation? You can transform your picture into a better-looking picture within a matter of seconds.
Photo Editing using Instagram:
Once you have downloaded and installed the Instagram app, you need to use your Instagram Login to access the services. After that, you can start editing your pics without wasting any time. Read to know how.
- Click on the camera sign on the bottom middle section of the display.
- Choose the pic that you want to edit or click a new one.
- After you have selected the pic, you can crop the pic right from that page.
- Just pinch in or pinch out to choose or select the part of the picture.
- Tap on the Next button on the top right corner of the display.
- Now you will be able to see all the different filters that Instagram has near the bottom.
- You can click on the filters to find the one that you like to apply to the picture.
- You can also find the other basic photo editing tools like Brightness, Color, Shadows, Vignette on the bottom right corner marked as Edit.
- After you are done editing your picture, hit the Next button on the top right corner.
- Now choose whether you want to share the picture on your Instagram wall or send to one person in specific.
- You can also tag people or location from this page.
- You can also click on the share buttons to share the picture directly to other social networking sites like Facebook, Tumblr, and others.
The process of editing videos is the same as that of editing the picture. You can also personalize your own profile. You can follow others to see what they are posting as well. So that is all that you need to know about Instagram. Now let us get an insight about Instagram Login.
If you already have an Instagram Login credential, then the process of signing in is really easy.
- Open the Instagram app or open the Instagram website.
- Tap on the Sign In button.
- Enter the email id and the password.
- Click on Log In.
In case you can not remember your password, you can use the ‘Forget Password?’ Button to recover your account. And if you do not have an account, it is about time for you get hold of one.
Creating Instagram Login:
- Open the app or website.
- Locate and click on ‘Sign-Up.’
- Enter your email id in the space provided.
- Pick the password.
- Fill out the Sign-up form.
- Or you can also use your Facebook account to sign-up.
- If you want to use the Facebook account, click on ‘Sign-up using Facebook.’
- Enter username or email id and password associated with your Facebook account.
- And that’s it.
- In case you are using an email, validate your email id from the link sent by the Instagram service.
So that is all that you need to know about Instagram. Get clicking and sharing.