If you have just bought an Android phone, then you have arrived quite late in the game but as the proverb goes, better late than never. So, you must be wondering as to how to get everything installed on your phone from Instagram to Facebook and everything else. The Google Play Store is the all-important component that will enable you to get all these apps because it is the official Android app marketplace. Now, the Google Play Store is, by default, available as a pre-installed app on all Android smartphones but there are times when they have become corrupt due to some reason or due to the phone software crashing. If that happens, the users are generally left helpless and they wander on the Internet in search for the solution to get the problem rectified. If that has happened with you and you are currently wandering from post to post in search of the solution, then let me tell you that this post exactly deals with your problem as the Google Play Store app is not available on the Play Store itself.
The Play Store has to be downloaded indirectly on the Android device and the process is much different from installing any normal app from the Google Play Store. And don’t worry if you have any other device than an Android one because I am going to give you the installation process of the Play Store on all different platforms. So, what you have to do is just go down below and select your device and follow the instructions given along with it and you will easily get it installed on your system.
You May Also Like: Google Duo Download, Google Translate Download
Google Play Store download for Android:
We will start with Android because this post is primary about the Google Play Store, which is an Android product. Without further ado, let us get on with what you have to do in order to get the Play Store installed on your Android device.
- The first thing that you have to do is to check the version of the Google Play Store if you have it on your phone but it is not working due to some reason. If it is not there, then there is not much of a problem but if it is there then you have to uninstall it first. If it refuses to be uninstalled then you can use a file cleaning service.
- After you have that problem handled, you can then search the Internet for the latest version of the Google Play Store for Android. A thing that you have to remember while downloading this apk file is that you should do it from a big name website. Newer websites tend to provide unstable APK files and if you are running on bad luck then you might even get malicious APK files.
- After you get it downloaded on your system successfully, you can then proceed with the installation but before that, you have to keep in mind that the Play Store APK is not from the Google Play Store and, therefore, the Android Operating System will treat it as suspicious software. In order to make your phone trust the APK, you can open the phone Settings and click on Security. On the Security menu, you will have to Enable the Unknown Sources option which allows the operating system to accept software from external sources.
- Once you are done with that, you can install the software like any other normal app by clicking on it and giving it permission to access everything that it needs and it will be installed in no time at all.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the app and sign in with your credentials and you are ready to access apps and install them on your Android device again.
Note: Once everything is done, do not forget to disable the unknown sources option that you had previously activated because it is a gap in security that you had created for the app to get through and if you don’t cover it up, then other malicious apps or even hackers could exploit that vulnerability.
Google Play Store download for iOS:
The process of getting the Play Store on your iPhone or iPad is a bit convoluted but if you have the patience to go through it, then you will unlock a world of apps which will fulfill every need of yours.
- The first thing that you need to do is jailbreak your iPhone. This is very easy nowadays considering the huge number of apps that are available and support one-click jailbreaking which essentially means that you have don’t have to do anything and it will work on its own and jailbreak your phone without you having to worry about it or do anything manually.
- After you have done that successfully, you can then install Bootlace and Cydia. After you have installed Cydia, you can simply launch the app and you will find a Manage button then Sources and followed by edit and then add. After that, you can install Bootlace.
- As soon as Bootlace is installed you have to complete the next step which is to download and install iDroid. Once that is done, you can download the Google Play Store APK and install and use it on your iOS device because the iDroid creates the Android running environment.
Note: One thing that you do have to remember while undertaking this process is that it is a bit time consuming and you will have to patiently wait through every step of it.
Google Play Store for PC:
Getting the Play Store on your PC is perhaps the easiest because you simply have to get one software installed successfully to use the Google Play Store on it.
- The only thing that you have to do is get an Android emulator installed on your system so that an Android running environment is created. There are many such emulators available and if you want suggestions, then the Andy Android Emulator or BlueStacks might be the most efficient.
- So you can get any of these emulators downloaded from the Internet and then proceed to install it like any other exe file. Once it is downloaded and installed, you can launch the emulator and you will find that it has an app marketplace of its own but if you still want the Google Play Store, then you can get the APK downloaded separately.
- As soon as you double click on the APK, you will find that the emulator will automatically take over the installation and after it is completed, the Google Play Store icon will appear on your icon list in the Android emulator.
Google Play Store for Blackberry:
We all know that Blackberry started off as a premium phone company but with the rise of Android and Blackberry’s persistence to not join the flock resulted in the loss of popularity of this brand. However, it seems to have learned its lesson and all its new models come with Android and, therefore, getting the Google Play Store installed on it is not a big deal.
- If you have a Blackberry with OS version 10.3 or above, then getting the Google Play Store will not be a very big issue.
- The thing that you have to do is get to Settings and visit the App manager and turn on the Allow apps from other sources option.
- After you do that, you can download the Google Play Store apk from the Internet and make sure that you get it from a recognized website so that you are assured of quality software.
- You can proceed with the installation like any other Android app and after you are successfully done with the installation, you can launch the app.
- On launching it, you will get a prompt where you have to decide to get a new account or add an existing one. You can complete that formality and after that, you are ready to enjoy the benefits of the Google Play Store on your Blackberry device.
So, there you go with how you can get the Google Play Store downloaded and installed on a variety of devices if you have lost it by any chance or if it has stopped functioning correctly. The Google Play Store is a very important part of any Android smartphone nowadays because of all the apps that it has. There are apps available for every kind of function that a user might instruct his/her smartphone to undertake.