The Internet and Android have combined to make this world a very different place than it used to be. With the advent of smartphones and apps, it can be said that every aspect of our lives has changed. Nowadays there is an app for everything. From gaming to dictionaries and even dating, there is an app for every need. App development has also become a very well known and profitable venture because the world has been completely taken over by smartphones and smartphones cannot run without apps in them. Now, apps are available on the Internet abundantly but there are also official places that offer apps Like Aptoide, Android Playstore and many more.
Google is the biggest player in this world of Internet and Smartphones and therefore it has the Google Play Store which is a marketplace for Android apps. Even iOS devices like the iPhone and the iPad have a Marketplace which is called the App Store. However, all these official app marketplaces have a very strict code of rules, regulations, and ethics which have to be followed by app developers and promoters in order to get these apps a place in these places. A much more relaxed marketplace which enjoys a similar level of popularity is Aptoide.
How to use Aptoide?
As I have already mentioned, Aptoide is an app marketplace from where users can get apps like they do from the Google Play Store and other official app stores. So let us take a look at how the app works by which you can get a good understanding of what to do if you are not already aware.
- First, you need to download Aptoide APK file and install it. You will not find this app on the Google Play Store because it violates some rules and regulations of Google. Below you will find instructions as to how to download and install the app. Follow that list and then come back here.
- As soon as you are done with downloading and installing the app you can open it. You will find that the app opens into a homepage which is quite simple and is very similar to other app stores. There are categories like Home, Top, Updates, Social Timeline, Stores, and Download Manager.
- This place has a huge number of apps which you will not get another official app stores. So go ahead and search for one such app on the Search bar that is present in the app. As soon as you select a desired you will be redirected to a page where there will be up details and other technical information. There are also user comments and reviews so that you know what you are getting.
- If there is some app that you cannot find, then go to the store option and search for it there. More often than not, you will find what you’re looking for because this is a section where users share apps that are not available officially.
- A very good feature of Aptoide is that it lets you roll back to its previous version if you don’t like an update. A very big downside at the same time is the fact that security is not as stringent and, therefore, users downloading apps from Aptoide are prone to viruses and malware.
You May Also Like : Solitaire Arena,KIK Login ,Tagged Sign in, Mp3 juice
How to get Aptoide on your Android device?
Well, after knowing about the benefits that Aptoide offers to its users, it is very difficult to stay away from getting it on your Android device. So you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below in order to get the app properly downloaded and installed on your phone.
You can download the Aptoide APK file from Here
- After you get the file, move to your phone’s Settings. There you will find an option called Security. Under Security, there is an option called Unknown Sources. Click on it to disable. This is done because all Android operating systems on mobile phones and other devices are programmed to consider APK files from sources other than the Google Play Store as suspicious. So this is like a manual override that you do so that your phone does not create any problems and does not issue constant warnings.
- After the step is complete, you can install the .APK file that you have downloaded.
- If your phone does not have an Internet connection you can complete the same process why just downloading the apk file on your computer and then transferred it to your phone through a USB cable.
- After the app is successfully installed and functioning remember to disable the Unknown Sources option that you had previously enabled. Remember to do this because it is very important for the security of the phone as otherwise malicious apps and hackers might be able to type into your phone and steal sensitive and personal information.
Well now you have Aptoide which is one of the best and official app marketplaces around and it is one of the very best and most efficient because how the fact that users can create their own app store and they can even share it with other users so that there are very few apps that are not present on Aptoide and it can also be observed that if any app is not present on this one, then chances are that it cannot be found anywhere else.